REF NO:- NRC 16 -138
QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF REACTOR VESSEL
Seals quotations are invited for the supply and Installation of Double walled glass reactor (with cooling & heating). The duly completed quotation marked “REF No & Closing date “on the top left hand corner of the envelop should be send under registered cover to reach the Principal Investigator of NRC Grant 16 - 138, Dr/Mrs. Iresha Kottagoda, Materials Technology Section, Industrial Technology Institute, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri lanka on or before 12.00 p.m. on 2017/02/28. Bid opening will be at 12.00 p.m. on 2017/02/28.
Terms and Conditions;
- Quotation validity period should be 90 days
- Submit your VAT Registration details,.
- Please indicate the Taxes separately
- NBT will not paid by National Research Council
- NRC grant reference number should be mentioned in all relevant documents, if not the quotations are rejected
- All items should be provided to above address in good condition
- You will be able to provide an Installation and commissioning certificate along with the invoice.
- If equipment value 5000,000 or more should be present contract certificate from Samagam Madura.
- Please fill this form and submit with an original quotation
- All catalogs and other necessary details should be provided with quotations. If the specifications are not mentioned in catalogues a manufacturer’s letter confirming the specifications should be provided with quotation.
- Manufacture authorization and letter confirming post sales period should be submitted along with quotations.
- You should provide a 10 % Bank guarantee in favor of “Chairman/National Research Council” with 45 days validity beginning on the date of delivery of goods when the confirmation of order for equipments (more than Rs. 1 million) to the NRC.